- Dap-ayan/Teknikal/Damdamag 2022-Abril
- Dap-ayan/Teknikal/Damdamag 2022-Agosto
- Dap-ayan/Teknikal/Damdamag 2022-Enero
- Dap-ayan/Teknikal/Damdamag 2022-Hulio
- Dap-ayan/Teknikal/Damdamag 2022-Hunio
- Dap-ayan/Teknikal/Damdamag 2022-Marso
- Dap-ayan/Teknikal/Damdamag 2022-Mayo
- Dap-ayan/Teknikal/Damdamag 2022-Nobiembre
- Dap-ayan/Teknikal/Damdamag 2022-Oktubre
- Dap-ayan/Teknikal/Damdamag 2022-Pebrero
- Dap-ayan/Teknikal/Damdamag 2022-Septiembre
21:54, 4 Hunio 2018 (UTC)
Improvements coming soon on WatchlistsUrnosen
Sorry to use English. Please help translate to your language! Thank you.
In short: starting on June 18, New Filters for Edit Review (now in Beta) will become standard on Watchlists. They provide an array of new tools and an improved interface. If you prefer the current page you will be able to opt out. Learn more about the New Filters.
What is this feature again?
Based on a new design, that feature adds new functions to those pages, to ease vandalism tracking and support of newcomers:
- Filtering - filter recent changes with easy-to-use and powerful filters combinations, including filtering by namespace or tagged edits.
- Highlighting - add a colored background to the different changes you are monitoring. It helps quick identification of changes that matter to you.
- Bookmarking to keep your favorite configurations of filters ready to be used.
- Quality and Intent Filters - those filters use ORES predictions. They identify real vandalism or good faith intent contributions that need help. They are not available on all wikis.
You can know more about this project by visiting the quick tour help page.
About the release on Watchlists
Over 70,000 people have activated the New Filters beta, which has been in testing on Watchlist for more than eight months. We feel confident that the features are stable and effective, but if you have thoughts about these tools or the beta graduation, please let us know on the project talk page. In particular, tell us if you know of a special incompatibility or other issue that makes the New Filters problematic on your wiki. We’ll examine the blocker and may delay release on your wiki until the issue can be addressed.
The deployment will start on June 18 or on June 25, depending on the wiki (check the list). After the deployment, you will also be able to opt-out this change directly from the Watchlist page and also in your preferences.
How to be ready?
Please share this announcement!
If you use local Gadgets that change things on your Watchlist pages, or have a customized scripts or CSS, be ready. You may have to make some changes to your configuration. Despite the fact that we have tried to take most cases into consideration, some configurations may break. The Beta phase is a great opportunity to have a look at local scripts and gadgets: some of them may be replaced by native features from the Beta feature.
Please share your questions and comments on the feedback page.
21:55, 11 Hunio 2018 (UTC)
Update on page issues on mobile webUrnosen
21:47, 18 Hunio 2018 (UTC)
23:10, 25 Hunio 2018 (UTC)